Falcon Cargo Movers has a rich experience and expertise in providing international air import freight for customers. Our dedicated air import team of professionals understands the time and sensitive nature of goods moving by air and is trained to provide best available routing solutions in industry to all its customers through our extensive coverage across the Globe. We offer very specialised Door to Door services to our valued patrons. Our team co-ordinates right from pick up of goods, shipping till its delivery at ordered place. For you it is a Single Window Solution.
- Direct & Buyers Consolidation Freights.
- Oversized, Perishable, DGR, Temperature sensitive and Valuable Cargo.
- Door to Door Services.
- Efficient and cost effective solutions to international freight forwarding needs.
- Our team of experts advises and assists customers on how to move goods most efficiently with its documentation requirements, regulations and recently updated procedures to follow, which plays an important role on arrival at destination. Our customer services teams are fully trained oriented to provide you customise DSR which meets your specific needs, in nut shell our team have flexibility and adaptability to change as tailor made solutions
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.