Falcon Cargo Movers During its existence since 2000, Falcon Cargo Movers has handled almost all types of products / commodities. However our customer bank majority consists of:-
- Pharmaceuticals (Temperature Control / Normal).
- Auto Parts.
- Engineering Goods.
- Capital Goods / Equipments / Machinery.
- Exhibition Goods with ATA Carnet / Normal.
- DGR Shipments.
- Duty Free Supplies at International Airports.
- Winery Products such as Liquor, Wine, Whisky, Beer, Vodka ETC..
- Commodities such as Rice, Sugar ETC.
- Ready Made Garments (RMG)
- Yarn & Thread.
- Solar equipment and raw Materials.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.