Falcon Cargo Movers is approved customs broker & has a history of working very closely with customs authority of India since 1989. Our team of customs clearance professionals ensures a high level of care for all process. Documents and procedures are followed right on receipt of documents at first stage to clear goods in safe and timely manner. We generate all proper documentations and engage in real-time updates and coordination with all our customers.
- We are approved Custom Broker at all major airports and ports and have direct EDI interface with Customs. Highly trained and experienced team ensures error-free documentation along with faster and accurate clearance of shipments.
- Customs 24×7 online connectivity through EDI for filling & submission of export / Import declaration.
- We have dedicated separate team of experts headed by well known professionals of the trade for Exports & Imports, having vast experience and knowledge on their respective field.
- Our respective field professionals keep the team mates updated on all the updates from customs on day to day & timely manner, to provide hassle free services to our valued customer bank developed during our tenure .
- Timely training programs are also conducted on the topics for major updates of customs policy and procedures.
- Customer Service team are fully equipped, trained and proactive in keeping our valued customers constantly updated.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.