Falcon Cargo Movers operates several warehousing facilities across the nation including special arrangements with Customs Bonded Warehouses to offer the benefits on delayed / Segregated Deliveries. You can bond your Import cargo under warehousing bill of entry as per provisions of Customs Act 1962.
- Fully equipped secured and well laid-out warehouses open round the clock in close proximity to the International Airports.
- Security fence around perimeter of concrete & cemented lockable building with Online CCTV Security systems.
- Sprinkler system with firefighting equipment installed and tested on timely manner, to ensure secured positioning of goods.
- Three stack warehouse shade with pallet and package space allocations.
- Special area allocation for hazmat, DG goods.
- Special area allocation for refer and temperature sensitive commodities such as perishable, pharmaceuticals and other cold chain goods.
- Facilities include re-packing & relabeling.
- Fully equipped with loading docks, weighing scale, drum lifter, forklift etc.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.